4.21.2011

two things

Once again... I'm late on blogging. I'm forgetful. I sometimes wonder if I really have just a one-track mind. If it's something I like doing, I can so multitask. But I can be very forgetful at work. Definitely. Anyway :) I have 2 things I wanted to share. The first is my "debut" layout for Creative Soup. My Mojo-Monday Challenge was called If the Shoe Fits. I had to find inspiration in a pair of shoes. I searched and searched until I realized I have the coolest pair of rain boots ever.

I had a lot of fun (somewhat frustrating) time making those strips and getting them on perfect. The letters I used for my title were made using my Cuttlebug machine and corrugated cardstock.

Now for the second thing I want to share with you (mwahahahaha-- deep scary voice). Starting May 1st, we'll be hosting a Re-Opening Gala at Creative Soup. It will be filled with lots of fun, challenges, a wonderfully messy class taught by the amazing K, and did I mention fun? Yes. FUN! Messy, messy FUN!
So don't forget to join us over at Creative Soup. You definitely do not want to miss this!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I wish I had been there for this challenge....I have the most wonderful plaid peep toe wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable lay out, love the photo cute boots.

    ReplyDelete